Information on this website was prepared with the implementation of the project “Improved Response to Victims of Crime” funded by the Justice Programme of the European Union. Project partners: Human Rights Monitoring Institute, Lithuanian Police School.
Part of the information used on the website is based on the following:
- You & Co: https://www.youandco.org.uk/
- Victim Support UK: https://www.victimsupport.org.uk/help-and-support/young-victims-crime
- Victim Support Finland: https://www.riku.fi/en/children+as+victims+of+crime/
- Childhood without Violence: http://www.vaikystebesmurto.lt/lt/tavo-teises
- Safetynetkids: http://www.safetynetkids.org.uk/
- Safe kids: https://www.wizcase.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-safe-online-browsing/